RubbleGamesRubbleGames

Main Games Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Super Displacement Super Displacement

Instructions would be helpful (WASD or arrows to move, Mouse to shoot for anyone wondering) . It'd also be useful to be able to tell where the walls are before you crash into them. Other than that it's a pretty fun shooter.

Miisile Command Miisile Command

It's a decent copy of a 30+ year old game. Fine as far as it goes.

Rex: Origins Rex: Origins

This is crazy :D Love the music but three listens in a row is my limit.

Kwing responds:

I was unsure as to what to do with the music. I wanted to write a longer verse because looping can get annoying but you get really pinched for time during a Game Jam. I also didn't want it to just end or loop through the instrumental because people walking by during the Jam wouldn't have heard it.

Fire Fire

It's a little too simple. One enemy, one attack, one powerup. Needs a lot more before it can really be called a game.

Asterash Asterash

I know some people like difficult games but for me the one hit death thing just stopped me from getting into it. With more lives or a shield this could be something I'd like.

MonoFlauta responds:

We understand though we wanted to make it more like an arcade game. Anyway, thanks for trying out the game and for the review! :D

Dart Challenge Dart Challenge

It's ok, but the board is too small to feel like you're really aiming for anything.